Thursday, January 27, 2011

UPCOMING RELEASE DATES!

Some of our 2011 releases are available for Pre-Order on Amazon!

FEB. 15
ZORRO RIDES AGAIN

FEB. 15
PERRY MASON And The CASE OF THE SULKY GIRL


MAR. 8
THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ

MAR. 16
CAPTAIN BLOOD

MAR. 16
THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER

APRIL 19
POWDER RIVER AND THE MOUNTAIN OF GOLD

APRIL 19
GUNS OF POWDER RIVER

MAY 10
OZMA OF OZ

JUNE 7
VINCENT PRICE PRESENTS. Vol. 1

JUNE 7
RAY BRADBURY'S THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES

JUNE 14
GETTYSBURG

JULY 5
TREASURE ISLAND

JULY 5
LOGAN'S RUN - LAST DAY

JULY 12
DOROTHY AND THE WIZARD IN OZ

SEPT. 13
THE ROAD TO OZ

4 comments:

Denny said...

Hi! I just spotted this post and was happy to see a release date for MARTIAN CHRONICLES and the VINCENT PRICE dramatizations.

However, I'm confused at Amazon's listings. Both programs has TWO different CD releases, each $10+ dollars apart in price.

Are you releasing these shows as 1-CD/2-CD versions (with extras?) or is one supposed to be download-only version?

Since I like to purchase CDs when possible, please reply so I know which release best to order. THANKS!!!

JR said...

Hi Denny,
They are both exactly the same; the price difference is just in the packaging. The cheaper version is a cardboard type package, and the $19. version is, I believe, a plastic clamshell type box (I haven't see those though). Libraries tend to buy those.
But - there is NO difference in content. We tend to not release any extras (we tried, but Brilliance nixed them, thinking no one would be interested). Hope this helps!

JR said...

ps- they will be available for downloads as well, but those will not be posted until the actual release date.

Denny said...

Jerry --

Thank you for the heads up. I've enjoyed the last three Bradbury adaptations and MC was THE novel I hoped you would be able to do.

I'm really looking forward to hearing them.

Denny

PS: Although I prefer CDs I'm not adverse to downloads. Just purchased your production of MOONFLEET today via Lulu. Excellent sample clip that was provided.