Friday, November 10, 2006

POWDER RIVER Chronicles


You know, it's very odd. I actually hate writing. I only do it because I need the scripts and I love radio theatre. POWDER RIVER is a good show, and I know people like it - but MAN is it tough to come up with so many western stories! Right now I'm working on my ... ummm .... hold on a sec, I need to count them .... 55th POWDER RIVER episode! This season isn't writing as easy as season 3 did. I think it's because of all the personal stuff going on right now and also so many projects that we are involved with. BUT - I thought you PR fans would like a sneak peek at some up-coming episodes! Here are the first five titles for Season 4!T

IN CHICAGO
The action moves from Wyoming to Chicago in this episode, that picks up where season 3 left off.

REVELATIONS
Still in Chicago, and we meet a character who appeared in several episodes in season two!

AMBUSH AT POWDER RIVER
Back in Clearmont again, and the action heats up with an unfolding mystery.

THE SHOOTIN' ARM
The territory is accusing the peaceful Shoshone tribe of the ambush that left several settlers dead.

THE TOMAHAWK TRAIL
Britt takes a small posse up the forbidden Tomahawk Trail in search of the killers - risking all out war with the Shoshone.

~ And that's what I have so far! 15 episodes to go. Keep an eye out on our website, because we will be posting a trailer for season 4 very soon. I think these episodes will air on XM Radio in February, but I will begin posting 1 episode per week on Spoken Network starting in December!

I really love this series. I just wish all the scripts were done!

No comments: