Saturday, November 15, 2008

BARRYMORE - FINAL DAY

This is the last day to download our production of BARRYMORE, By William Luce. At midnight, it goes away until April 1st. I wish it didn't take so long to get something released. We had to sit on THE HALLOWEEN TREE for eight months, and now it's 5 months until BARRYMORE comes out. Frustrating. Oh, if I owned the world - booowaaaa ha ha!

I am reading Christopher Plummers brand new autobiography, "In Spite of Myself," and it's incredible. Aside from being one of our greatest actors, he is also a master storyteller, and his command of the language is staggering. I am loving every page (and it may replace Errol Flynn's "My Wicked, Wicked Ways" as my favorite Hollywood autobiography). There is a great chapter on the original Broadway BARRYMORE, in which Mr. Plummer starred. All I can say is - Bill - I gotta go to the Old Sea Hag!!!

AND IF THAT WASN'T EXCITING ENOUGH - we have replaced ALL our old microphones, which gave me 18 years of great service. We are now recording on 4 Studio Professional B1 Condenser Microphones. Love it!!

No comments: