Monday, November 06, 2006

Recording continues tonight with A PHIL BYRNES MYSTERY, and would you believe I am having trouble casting a major role? So, we'll see what happens. I have a ton of very willing and excited child actors on our CRT players list, and I wish I had more for them to do! I am thinking about writing a series where I can use them more.

I managed to send XM Radio enough DIBBLE episodes to carry them into late April, so that's all set for a few months! This week I need to get them new episodes for December (for our Mon-Fri show), and also I am writing more POWDER RIVERS for next Mondays recording session.

DIBBLE in NYC has been cast! I am planning on going Opening night, and this is going to be something to see! How weird will it be seeing a totally different cast do the roles we have been playing on radio for years and years? I'm looking forward to it, and I LOVE Christmastime in NYC anyway, and I hear there's an awesome party afterwards. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if it's a FEMALE role you're having trouble casting, I'd love to try out!
Of course, since I'm in MD and you're in
MA, I wouldn't be able to be there in person. However, since I have access to a studio, I could always record separately and send it to you.

Prometheus has the same kind of problem
with casting. Ours, however, is too many actresses, not enough female parts!

Anyway, it would be an honor to work with Colonial, so if I can help out in any way, let me know.

JR said...

Hi Cindy,
It's a male role - so unless you can talk really, really low, it won't work out ;) But thanks! Normally I don't have trouble in the casting Dept; but we are now on a weekly recording schedule, and that is a lot of time for most people.

Anonymous said...

I played a teenage boy in one of our earlier shows, but he didn't have a really deep voice. Oh, well. Worth a shot... :-)

If you really get desperate, I'm sure one of our actors would love to help out!

Take care,
- Cindy