Saturday, February 07, 2009

A LITTLE BLIP IN THE SYSTEM

I got a few emails from folks telling me that JERRY AND THE PIRATES did not air on Friday, and instead there was a horror episode from NIGHT TERRORS. Basically, the new system at XM is different since the merge, and like anything new, it takes some getting used to. It was a mistake, and won't happen again. I really need to ask them to pull those NT episodes from our rotation; I thought it would be fun to run them and give them some exposure (we did this when Chris Snyder came to CRT), but every time they run I get too many complaints from people.
Anyway, that's the deal and PIRATES will be back next week (it will also run Sunday at 8am on Sirius 117 and XM 163 - for anyone up at that ungawdly hour)

1 comment:

Sharonmaggie said...

It's not that they are bad or anything, it's just that they are so different than the CRT programs... perhaps if they were run at a different time, like Halloween, or with a special into or in a different time slot where people would be prepared for them, the audience would be prepared... . Tlhe one that ran in Jerry and the pirates' spot... feaky, but kind of thought povoking at the same time, since it involved children, tho for those expecting a comedy, it was probably not a pleasant surprise.. I thought they were interesting, albeit REALLY fifferet. I hate to see them jsut go away...