Friday, December 07, 2007

JT TURNER in A CHRISTMAS CAROL


Hey folks - WHO LIVES IN THE BOSTON AREA??? Do yourself a favor and drive on up to the beautiful seaport city of GLOUCESTER to the WEST END THEATER and see CRT star J.T. TURNER in his incredible one man show of A CHRISTMAS CAROL. Dickens himself would tour the world reading from his book and acting out all the roles. Well, I've seen this show and JT doesnt read it - he has it memorized and acts it out as if Dickens himself were telling you the tale. I've seen the show and I can tell you its a great night out to celebrate the season. I may even see it again this weekend! Maybe I'll see you there?? If you have any CRT Cd's or tapes, I am sure JT will be around to autograph them after the performance. Here is a link the West End Theater Website for more information and directions. Performances are Fri. Dec. 7th at 7:30pm, and Saturday Dec. 8th at 3pm and 7:30pm.Tickets are $15.

No comments: